We are Open for Business!!
Yes, we are open! We have taken steps to follow Governor Sununu’s Reopening Guidelines:
- Install sneeze guards and social distance markers.
- Establish enhanced cleaning protocols that follow CDC guidance.
- Make gloves, masks and hand sanitizer available to our associates and our customers.
- The Governor’s retail open guidelines say “Customers should wear face coverings at all times when inside the store.” We ask that you please comply.
- As you have seen elsewhere, we will limit the number of customers who may be in the store at one time.
- We encourage customers to bring the fewest number of people per family to shop, allow space with other customers while shopping, and practice social distancing while waiting in lines.
- We encourage you to use Credit/Debit cards.
We encourage Online Orders! Curbside Pickup is Available for Rewards Members! It’s easy and free to join!
- Join our Rewards Program if you not already a member.
- Place your order online.
- Wait to receive a “Ready for Customer Pickup” email message. This is a separate e-mail from your order confirmation. We will confirm your pick-up time.
- For more urgent orders, you can also call your order in and we will have it ready for you as soon as possible.
- Bring your driver’s license ID, “Ready for Pickup” email and order number with you.
- We will verify your license ID and name on your credit/debit card. These must match! The person making the online purchase must be the person picking up the order. You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase fireworks.
Sunday: 11 am – 4 pm
Monday: 11 am – 5 pm
Thursday: 11 am – 5 pm
Friday: 11 am – 6 pm
Saturday: 11 am – 6 pm
Chichester is 5 miles east of Concord, NH in tax-free New Hampshire.
From Points North & South:
Route 93 to exit 15E onto 393/4/202 for 5.2 miles. Sparks Fly is 1/4 mile past the Speedway gas station on the right.
From Points East:
Route 9/4/202. Traveling west, about 2 miles past the Epsom traffic circle on the left.
GPS Coordinates: 43.24024 -71.39730
Boston, MA – 60 miles
Manchester, NH – 15 miles
Nashua, NH – 33 miles
New York City, NY – 220 miles
Portland, ME – 63 miles
Rochester, NH – 28 miles
Springfield, MA – 98 miles
Worcester, MA – 75 miles