Last Update: August 6, 2018
The following privacy notice applies to this website listed at https://sparksflyfireworks.com (hereinafter “Website”). We will use the information that we collect while you are using the Website and share it with third parties only in connection with our providing services to you. Will we not authorize third parties to use such information to mail or e-mail promotional offers directly to you unless you have specifically informed us that you would like to receive such promotional offers.
- Activity. We may collect and store information, including personally-identifiable information (such as your name, postal address or e-mail address), or other information, that you voluntarily supply to us either while on the Website or in responding via e-mail in connection with a feature provided on the Website. If you decline to supply or provide us with certain information while using the Website, you may not be able to use or participate in some or all of the features offered through the Website.
- Usage Information. We may record information about your usage, such as when you use the Website, as well as information you display or click on in the Websites (including UI elements, settings, and other information). We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. “Web Beacons”) in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients. We may use third party service providers to help us collect and analyze usage information. If you want to limit the non-personally identifiable information that is automatically collected while you use our Website, most Web browsers allow you to disable cookies.
- Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information that you voluntarily disclose on the Website will be used so that we, and any third parties with whom we associate, can provide services to you.
- Personalized Features. If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Website, to join our Rewards Program or for any other purpose, we may use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Website, as well as provide special personalized features to you.
- Use of Email for Administrative Purposes. We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non- marketing or administrative purposes (such as for customer service purposes).
- Usage Trends; Optimization and Functionality. We may use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Website and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing user preferences and trends.
COOKIES & IP LOGS
- Submission of Personal Information. You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Website, in which case you can still explore the Website, but we may not be able to provide certain services to you. You may also change certain personally identifiable information you submit to us by contacting us via email at email@example.com.
- Cookies. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies in the browser settings if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use other Website features or services that depend on cookies. If you choose to accept cookies, your browser may allow you to delete cookies that you have accepted at a later date. If you choose to disable cookies, you may not be able to use or participate in some or all of the features offered through the Website.
- Third Party Networks. At this time, we do not allow third parties to advertise on the Website, although some of the entries on our Links page link to third party websites. However, if we decide to allow such advertising in the future, we may allow third-party advertising companies and networks to serve cookies on the Website and to serve ads to you when you visit the Website. These companies and networks may use the log file information and/or information collected by cookies, Web beacons and similar technologies to provide advertisements about goods and services that they believe may be of interest to you. If we implement a third-party advertising program in the future and if you would like to prevent certain third parties from collecting and using such information (i.e., opt-out), or would like more information about these practices and to understand your choices regarding use of this information by these companies, you will be able to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
Certain services offered through the Websites are subject to third party privacy policies. Facebook’s “Like” button is an example of this (and is subject to Facebook’s privacy policies).
ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURE POLICIES
We may share the information we collect from you to third parties in the following circumstances:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose information we collect (including personally identifiable Information) when we believe it is required to comply with the law, such as in response to a subpoena or court order. We may provide you with advance notice at our discretion; however, nothing in this policy entitles you to such notice.
- Safety and Protecting Our Interests. We may disclose information we collect in order to prevent damage to our property (tangible and intangible), for safety reasons, or in the course of collecting amounts owed to us.
- Business Transfers. We may use your information in the context of a merger, acquisition, business reorganization, debt financing or sale of company assets, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership. In these transactions, the information which we collect may be freely transferred to third parties as one of our business assets (i.e., we do not have any obligation to notify you of any such transfer).
- Business Transactions. We may share your information to our partners, contractors, and service providers as necessary to provide services to you or to otherwise improve our services.
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY STATEMENT
This children’s privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of 13.
This Website is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 as part of the Website. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of 13 from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of 13 as part of the Website, we will delete such information from our records.
Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 via the Website, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties. We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of 13 to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Website. Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 via the Website, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under 13 in the Website’s online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
HOW TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR INFORMATION
If you are a registered member of our Rewards Program, you can make changes to your account information, or opt out of our Rewards Program, by contacting us via email at email@example.com.
STORAGE OF INFORMATION
All information we gather on our Website is stored within a database to which only we and our hosting services provider are provided access. However, as effective as the reasonable security measures implemented by us may be, no physical or electronic security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our Website’s servers or databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
SPECIAL NOTIFICATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Users of the Website who reside in the State of California and have provided any of their “personal information” (as described under applicable California law) to us have the right to receive: (a) the name and address of any third party to whom we may have disclosed, during the immediately preceding calendar year, such “personal information” for that party’s direct marketing purposes, along with information describing the nature of that third party’s business; and (b) a description of the categories of such “personal information” disclosed. To obtain this information, please either (1) mail your request to:
Sparks Fly Fireworks, LLC
P. O. Box 862
Epsom, NH 03234
or (2) e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address(es) specified in this paragraph.
QUESTIONS REGARDING PRIVACY